Sunday, March 25, 2012

Connecting to SQL in ASP.net 20

I have a database that is currently connected and working properly in My SQL Server Management Studio. The problem I am havings is when I open My ASP.net 20 and Look in my Server Solutions I can not find the database to connect to it . It seems to be trying to use SLQ Express and not my SLQ Server Management Studio. How do I get my database to connect in my application? All I can see from within the Server solutions in ASP is the database .bak file which is the backup of the database. I thank you in advance.

Are you saying that, when you are trying to connect to the Server in the Server Explorer, that the server does not show up in the list?

Is the server 2000 or 2005 or.....?

|||Yes and no . I think I dono have my SQL Server Manager Studio (Dev ed) is not set as my primary and the SQL Express is . I think I need to configure my SQL Server Manager Studioas primary but am not sure how to do this. and help would be get.|||My question was concerning inside Visual Web Developer - the Server Explorer window|||Inside the designer in the server explorer the sever shows up ok but the database does not|||Inside the designer in the server explorer the sever shows up ok but the database does not

No comments:

Post a Comment