Sunday, March 25, 2012

Connecting to SQL Data (MSCRM) with access

I am looking to connect to my SQL Server to access the contacts along with
the notes from my Microsoft CRM Database. We need to export all contacts an
d
notes via CRM and import in Goldmine. Any ideas or reference....Does this CRM application have an export/transfer feature? Do you know what
table(s) contain the contacts and notes - could use DTS or custom script
out--> view for import into Goldmine.
HTH
Jerry
"KMD" <KMD@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:6786C92E-5C59-4524-9268-1690B667C213@.microsoft.com...
>I am looking to connect to my SQL Server to access the contacts along with
> the notes from my Microsoft CRM Database. We need to export all contacts
> and
> notes via CRM and import in Goldmine. Any ideas or reference....

No comments:

Post a Comment