Sunday, March 25, 2012

Connecting to SQL Data (MSCRM) with access

I am looking to connect to my SQL Server to access the contacts along with
the notes from my Microsoft CRM Database. We need to export all contacts and
notes via CRM and import in Goldmine. Any ideas or reference....Does this CRM application have an export/transfer feature? Do you know what
table(s) contain the contacts and notes - could use DTS or custom script
out--> view for import into Goldmine.
HTH
Jerry
"KMD" <KMD@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:6786C92E-5C59-4524-9268-1690B667C213@.microsoft.com...
>I am looking to connect to my SQL Server to access the contacts along with
> the notes from my Microsoft CRM Database. We need to export all contacts
> and
> notes via CRM and import in Goldmine. Any ideas or reference....sqlsql

No comments:

Post a Comment