Thursday, March 8, 2012

Connecting to a SQL DB

Hi,
I have a server with MSSQL Server installed there in which I've deployed my
DB.
I've also deployed an app (programmed with C# in .net) which access that DB.
Is there any chance to access that DB without installing the SQL Client?
It is very urgent.
Many thx.
SqlClient is part of the .NET Framework -- there is no separate
install and you can't uninstall the Framework when you're using C#.
However, I'm curious as to why you have a compelling need to uninstall
it.
--Mary
On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 00:56:02 -0800, Oscar
<Oscar@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>I have a server with MSSQL Server installed there in which I've deployed my
>DB.
>I've also deployed an app (programmed with C# in .net) which access that DB.
>Is there any chance to access that DB without installing the SQL Client?
>It is very urgent.
>Many thx.

No comments:

Post a Comment