Monday, March 19, 2012

Connecting to MS SQL

Hey everyone. I'm having some serious problems connecting to my database. I've pretty much bugged my server admin to death and I still can't connect to it. I've tried almost all the programs out there as well as http://www.aspenterprisemanager.com. I've probably spent a good 12 hours on this task (im trying to put MaxWebPortal on my site) and I'm going to ask for help. This is what my admin gave me for the SQL db:

Database Name: S5464_sehs
SQL Server: mssql4.uplinkearth.com
ODBC DSN: S5464_sehs
Username: sehs.us
Password: **********

Would anyone be able to help me to connect to this?what's the password? it pings out ok|||check your PM's for the password|||doesn't look like the service is running. can you get your dba on the line?|||i have no idea. My admin talked to them today and they said they were able to connect to it this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment