Sunday, March 11, 2012

connecting to database from script component

Can someone please send me some sample code on how to connect to the
database from the script component? I tried using the connection manager to
establish a connection and then use it inside my code in VB.NET but it did
not work. Please send me some samples.Shiva
InVB.net you can specify app.config file to communiccate with a database,
have you read about it?
"Shiva" <arbitsquare@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:%23JFufYzjGHA.4716@.TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> Can someone please send me some sample code on how to connect to the
> database from the script component? I tried using the connection manager
> to establish a connection and then use it inside my code in VB.NET but it
> did not work. Please send me some samples.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment